Chicken Supreme Flatbread Pizza
This recipe is a perfectly quick recipe you can make for lunch or a quick dinner. Feel free to add your favorite ingredients.
Let the kids help you cook:
- Kids aged 1-3 can help you spread the pizza sauce, sprinkle on the cheese, and add on toppings.
- Kids aged 4-6 can do everything above plus help you slice the mushrooms and peppers.
- Kids aged 7-10+ can help you do everything below, plus help you carefully slice the red onions and cut the pizza into slices.
Makes 4 servings.
I find that working with both the chicken nuggets and the naan from frozen works really well, so that everything is perfectly heated the same time the cheese is melted. You can also heat the chicken halfway and use thawed naan.
- 1 bag of CHEF'S CRAFT® Grilled Chicken Chunks
- 4 pre-made naan or homemade sourdough naan
- Your favorite pre-made pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Diced green peppers
- Sliced and halved red onions
- Sliced mushrooms
- Sliced black olives
- Pinch of oregano per pizza
If you want to make it faster, here are some simple ways you can prepare ahead:
- Slice the red onions, peppers, and mushrooms ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Use prepared pizza sauce and pre-shredded pizza cheese from the grocery dairy section.
- Use Chef’s Craft Gourmet Chicken Grilled Breast Chunks from the freezer section of either Walmart or Food Lion.
Assemble the ingredients you need and prepare the produce.
Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare two baking trays by lining them with parchment paper.
Place the naan on the prepared baking tray.
Spoon the pizza sauce on the naan flatbread, taking it almost all the way to the edge.
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the sauce.
Evenly sprinkle the onions, peppers, olives, mushrooms, and oregano over the cheese.
Top each naan pizza with several grilled chicken breast chunks (I like using five, but you do you).
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the chicken and naan are hot and the cheese is melted.
Allow to sit for 1 minute before slicing and enjoying.